Ayonix Face recognition system supports NVR (network video recording) recording directly from our application.
A network video recorder (NVR) is a software program that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device. An NVR contains no dedicated video capture hardware. However, the software is typically run on a dedicated device, usually with an embedded operating system.
HOW SYSTEM WORKS
Ayonix Face recognition system acquires live camera streams by LAN connection. Server makes a processing on camera stream and gives an alarm if a match is found.
In the meantime, all transactions (face images) are added to the connected NVR device.
If customer wants to add someone from old records, for example, from a record which belongs to 3 months ago, customer open Ayonix enrollment station to search and add person face image to the Face recognition server.
A sample configuration is given below.
- Very easy to install. It auto detects the cameras
- Very easy to use, featuring an excellent user interface.
- Map displays allow you to visually select cameras
- Access live and recorded video on local, remote and mobile devices
- Continuous motion, time line
- Easy export of selected video for evidence
- Many powerful features for finding the video you need and exporting for evidence
- Continuous motion, time or alarm-based recording configurable per camera
- Search recorded video with a timeline search or graphical thumbnail search, playback multiple cameras simultaneously
- Easily control PTZ cameras
- Export audio, video and pictures to be easily e-mailed or saved
- View an instant replay of video from any camera
HOW TO RUN THE SYSTEM
Open NVR, Face recognition system and cameras.
Select your cameras, but always make sure they are compatible with the software.
Select your Camera lenses, mounting hardware and enclosures
Run APS(Face recognition system) service that supports your camera system